Kizouk Connection Special Edition!
– Amazing things happening in this KiZouk Connection:
1) Come celebrate Nathalia’s birthday.
2) Dance to DJ Panaflex music, with the best of Kizomba and Zouk songs! We will have a bit of Salsa and Bachata to spicy it up even more our night.
3) Special guest, internationally renomed dancer and instructor Marc Brewer!
4) Urban Kiz classes with special guest from Seattle, the amazing Nephew Drummer from 9:30 to 10:15 pm.
– What is Kizouk Connection Fridays?
Join hosts Carlee Gehrke and Nathalia Carbajal in a night of magic on the dance floor at BC’s Bar and Grill, every 1st and 3rd Friday night of the month, with the best of Kizomba and Zouk music.
We will begin at 9:00 pm with Zouk Introdutory lesson with Nathalia, followed by special Urban Kiz lesson with Carlee and Nephew Drummer at 9:30 pm.
From 10:15 pm to 1:30am the floor will be open for social dancing.
BC Bar and Grill has a fun atmosphere and amazing sound system. The bar also has a food menu, and if your not into dancing every song there are pool tables.
The cover is just $5 at the door.
Kizouk Connection Fridays: a night spot for KiZouk festivities. Hope to see you all there to celebrate and grow our Kizouk Connection Community.